lower oneself with a rope coiled around the body from a mountainside
- Join a wine tasting club or complete an abseil for charity.
- Rappelling, also known as abseiling, is a means by which climbers lower themselves off the rock.
- Captain of Hong Kong Adventure Corp. (HKAC), Instructor of Abseiling and obstacle course (HKAC).
- We have watched him swimming, running, mountain-walking, abseiling, at Beaver Scouts and acting the fool.
- Luxury holidays are replaced by abseiling in Australia and swimming with sharks.
- Please list adventure race experience or prior swimming, abseiling and mountain biking experience/qualifications.