abscess of salivary ducts的用法和样例：
- The Clinicopathological Analysis of Salivary Duct Carcinoma.
- The salivary glands of female H. longicornis consisted of salivary ducts and lots of acini.
- Histology of the tumor revealed necrosis of salivary glands, squamous metaplasia of salivary ducts and acini with bland appearance of the squamous cells which showed occasional nuclear atypia.
- I the past two years, three cases of salivary duct carcinoma were treated and the clinical features, pathological characteristics and therapy were discussed.
- traumatic fistula of salivary duct