Abscess of rectal wall的用法和样例：
- The rectal wall is thin and has no serosal covering.
- Results Among 36 cases of rectal carcinomas, 7 were diagnosed as colonitis,5 as hemorrhoid,3 as dysentery and 2 as perianal abscess with anal fistula.
- Herein, we present an extremely rare case of rectal ameboma associated with amebic liver abscess, which can only be distinguished with great care from rectal cancer with liver metastasis.
- Primary abscess of the omentum is an infrequecnt disease entity.
- Objective To summarize the modern treatment of rectal cancer(RC).