abscess of peritoneum的用法和样例：
- Primary abscess of the omentum is an infrequecnt disease entity.
- Primary abscess of the omentum is an infrequent disease entity.
- Objective To discuss the clinical effect of cesa rean section without s uture of peritoneum.
- Cleavage Lines of peritoneum in 22 full-term fetuses were investigated by piercing with a conical instrument and smearing with Chinese ink.
- Conclusion It is reliable to repair abdominal wall defect caused by surgical incision with pedicle graft of greater omentum and polypropylene mesh instead of peritoneum.