- A pancreatic abscess was found at the time of laparotomy.After abscess drainage and antibiotic therapy, the patient underwent a second stage pancreatoduodenectomy.
- For most patients biliary leaks healed within 2 to 30 days after various non-surgical interventions except/br three patients who required laparotomy for abscess drainage (2) or for failed ERC (1).
- OBJECTIVE.The transgluteal approach to abscess drainage through the greater sciatic foramen has been described in adults, but this route has not been as extensively studied in children.
- Pancreatic abscess obviously requires drainage.
- He came to look at the drainage.