Abrus cantoniensis Hance的用法和样例：
- Chinese medine Chicken-bone herba which originates from Abrus cantoniensis Hance(Leguminosae) could be devided into two types,one is with small leaf and the other with large leaf.
- The technology of extraction total alkaloids from the Abrus cantoniensis Hance was studied and the optimum ultrasonic extraction conditions were obtained through the orthogonal experimental design.
- Keywords Abrus cantoniensis Hance;chemical constituents;akaloids;separation;
- Keywords Abrus cantoniensis Hance;Ultrasonic extraction;Total alkaloids;Orthogonal test;
- Keywords Abrus cantoniensis Hance;rhizobium;resource;growth;effective component;