- Chinese medine Chicken-bone herba which originates from Abrus cantoniensis Hance(Leguminosae) could be devided into two types,one is with small leaf and the other with large leaf.
- Based on the data obtained from survey in the field, growing and distributing characteristics of the root systems of Morinda officinalis and Abrus cantoniensis were reported.
- The technology of extraction total alkaloids from the Abrus cantoniensis Hance was studied and the optimum ultrasonic extraction conditions were obtained through the orthogonal experimental design.
- Keywords Abrus cantoniensis;rhizobium;isolation;characteristic;
- Keywords Abrus cantoniensis;nitrogenous compound;growth;nodulation;effect;