abrupt rise in pressure的用法和样例：
- The event led to a sudden reversal in ocean overturning along with an abrupt rise in sea surface salinity (SSSs) and atmospheric humidity.
- The fall in blood pressure reflexly causes blood vessels to constrict with some rise in pressure (15 to 20 seconds).
- Glaucoma: This is caused by an abnormal rise in pressure in the eyes that damages the optic nerve and results in defective vision and narrowed visual field.
- The rise in prices was a signal for rebellion.
- She felt anger rise in her heart.