- Abrasive wheels must be kept away from water and oil.
- Traditional wetting agent often leads to defects in vitrified abrasive wheel.
- Store tools carefully so that saw blades and abrasive wheels are protected from damage and the cables and plugs are clear of any sharp objects.
- The main characteristics of abrasive wheels include five factors, namely abrasive material, grain size, hardness, structure and bond type.
- In the meantime some suggestions were given on the selection of the concentration, grain size an hardness of the ultrafine corundum abrasive wheels.