- The harbor is being up with silt.
- An abrasive or filler used in a soap or detergent.
- A concrete wall is built to stop silt from leaking to the conservation land.
- The river was in those days choked up with silt.
- Many rivers carry silt toward the equator.
abrasively abrasive Abrasive blast by cleaning nozzles Abrasive pads for kitchen purposes abrasive net-balloon for stomach abrasive roll rice polishing macing ABRASIVE POLISHING TOOLS FOR GRANITE abrasive roll rice polishing machine Abrasive wear at elevated temperature abrasive resistance at high temperature abrasive points for chrome-cobalt alloy