- The motion process of an abrasive grit during face grinding is analyzed based on the motion diagram of ultrasonic vibration assisted grinding.
- A mixture of finely powdered abrasive grit and an emulsion of cleaning detergents and liquid cutting compounds are used to finely cut back the colour coat on the vehicle.
- This paper describes the grinding characteristics of a newly developed ultrafine-ploycrystalline CBN abrasive grit in creep feed profile grinding of Nickel-based superalloys.
- Effects of Abrasive Grit on the Process of Friction
- Clean surfaced abrasive grits were obtained by heating and vacuumizing with specific equipment, and then mixed by means of different mixing techniques.