- The control of the new business was transferred from the head office to abranch.
- The safety man-technology - engineering is abranch of man-technology engineering.
- Any SFC licensed or registered person, an affiliate of such of the Peace,aBranch Manager ofabank, Certified Public Accountant, Lawyer or Notary Public.
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where abranch emerged.
坚硬的带 交 叉纹理的圆形木料，出现在有分支的地方。
- the cuttings of middle port struck root fast and the number of root was the most among primary port and middle port and top port of abranch;