- The 10% polyonychia well controlled the growth of aboveground part of peanut plants but its effect on yield-increasing was low.
- The 15% paclobutrazol WP effectively controlled the growth of aboveground part of peanut plants and led to the highest yield and highest yield-increasing rate.
- Foliage and other aboveground parts of plants by means of a sprayer.
- Kalium element on aboveground parts has the same variation to Sodium element.
- Plants generally absorb and translocate relatively small amounts of arsenic into aboveground parts.