- It suggested that the highest effieiency of above ground biomass was in the initial stage of growth.
- The results were showed: T. mongolicum and T. gambasum circles could promote the dry above ground biomass of the community obviously.
- For year round unfenced grazing land,the total above ground biomass,overall vegetation coverage,and average plant height were all lower than for fenced land.
- The relationship between plantation productivity and stand density as well as the distribution law ofthe above ground biomass tbr Pinus sylvestris var. mongolica were preliminarily analyzed.
- Observing it’s growing state,above ground biomass and below ground biomass,the number of internode and the length of stem,morphological response and the distribution on shorelines.