About Things In The futur的用法和样例：
- We use the simple past tense to talk about things in the past.
- I saw no reason why the two cars were damaged. We ought to take actions to prevent this kind of thing in the future.
- Jonathan Strange is a real chip off the old block. He argues about things in just the way his father did.
- I write to him regularly to keep him posted up in the latest news about things at home.
- Happy birthday, Darling. You are the dearest thing in the world.
- He found an untidy jumble of things in the drawer.