about a hundred miles away的用法和样例：
- You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles away.
- Mr. Murray: Well, Pier 11 is a hundred miles away from the Benson, though.
- I won't say who made the mistake,but he's sitting not a hundred miles away from me.
- The space capsule landed in the Atlantic over a hundred miles away from the target area.
- However, on the evening of the seventeenth the 101st Airborne Division, which had been refitting at Reims, was ordered to proceed with all speed to Bastogne a hundred miles away.