a human fetus whose weight is less than 0.5 kilogram when removed or expelled from the mother's body
- A fetus of <20 weeks gestation or a fetus weighing <500 gm is considered an abortus.
- There are several distinct pathogens: Brucella abortus, B. canis, B. melitensis, B. suis, whose identifications correlate with their reservoirs, respectively, cattle, dogs, goats and sheep, and pigs.
- Objective Specifity and sensitivity of a PCR assay of detecting Brucella DNA with th ree pair primers of cod-ing Br. abortus one and the same prote in gene sequence of different amplic ation fragment (that is 330bp?230bp and 223bp)were studied.
- The tissues of her abortus and blood of a health woman were detected, too. Results CTG repeats in both peripheral white cells and muscles of the suspected mother and the tissue of abortus were higher than normal range of CTG repeat number.
结果 该可疑个体外周血白细胞、肌肉及胎儿组织中MTPK基因CTG三核苷酸重复拷贝数均高于正常 ,并且血液及肌肉DNA中的CTG三核苷酸重复拷贝数无明显差别。
- Three biovars of Brucella melitensis and five biovars of Brucella suis could be discriminated within their own species.Eight biovars of Brucella abortus were typed into three groups.
- The objective of this study was therefore using molecular biology techniques to produce the major outer membrane protein (MOMP) from Chlamydophila psittaci and Chlamydophila abortus.
- abortus fever 流产热,波浪热,布鲁...