Abortive cerebellar ataxia的用法和样例：
- The history of the research of cerebellar ataxia, and the different classifications of ataxia were reviewed.
- The typical clinical manifestations were vertigo, cerebellar ataxia as well as nystagmus.
- It is also caused by mutations in genes associated with autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia (ADCA), notably CAG/CAA repeat expansions in SCA2.
- Pyramidal involvement, cerebellar ataxia and urinary disturbances are common. Less frequent findings include sleep disorders and dysautonomia. Fluctuations may occur.
- In contrast, similar-sized but uninterrupted repeats were associated with ADCA in which cerebellar ataxia was constant and associated only rarely with one or more mild parkinsonian signs.