- The statistics of well developed and aborted seeds in standard branches indicated that the number of fertilized ovules was positively correlative to that of well developed seeds.
- For the branches with seeds, the height of branch was positively correlative to the numbers of fertilized ovules, and developed and aborted seeds, indicating the important effect of pollen and light.
- aborted seeds in embryoformation
- The chef sprinkle poppy seed on the cake.
- Part of every crop is saved for seed.