- London's Natural History Museum is reportedly to return human bones and teeth from its collection to an Aboriginal community in Australia.
- This year several First Nation Elders, some of the most well respected members of the Aboriginal community, will address students throughout the day educating them on the traditions of healing, spirituality and other traditional teachings.
- In a lot of Aboriginal communities there's an air of sullen hostility.
- I was deeply saddened to learn about the passing of Chief Kao Min-zheng, the chief of the Atolan aboriginal community in Dulan, Taitung.He suffered a heart attack while on a performing tour in China.
- The prize for best first film went to Australian writer-director Warwick Thornton for "Samson and Delilah," his love story about two teens living in an isolated aboriginal community.
- It was developed to address a need among the aboriginal communities in rural Australia.