- a person who is loathsome or disgusting
- hate coupled with disgust
- an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence;
"his treatment of the children is an abomination"
- My father held sin in abomination.
- Their abomination of violence was obvious.
- That new concrete building is an abomination.
- Whatever it is, it's an abomination to the Emperor.
- hold something in abomination厌恶某事物,对某事物...
Antony, most large In his abominations.出自：Anthony Cleopatra,Shakespeare