- Adverse events reported most frequently were dizziness in 46%, headache in 32%, fatigue in 30%, diplopia in 30%, nausea in 26%, abnormal vision in 21%, and somnolence in 21%.
- Side effects of various drugs, a long time after the erosion of their drugs on the body, and allow them to more deterioration of the environment, they also have to face trumped-up of abnormal vision.
- It came within my range of vision.
- The weather is abnormal this year.
- We need someone with real vision to lead the party.
- An abnormal or pathological respiratory sound.