- Once abnormal temperature rise of distiller 's grains occurred in the pits,we could settle this problem by the technique of dislodged fermentation.
- The abnormal temperature dependence of coercivity is due to the fact that the cell boundary becomes less magnetic even nonmagnetic and the nucleation is difficult with increasing temperature.
而当温度升高时 ,晶界相逐渐变成非磁性相 ,使得反磁化核难以形成 ,因此出现了反常的矫顽力温度依赖关系
- Taibei Depression in the shelf basin of East China Sea has the geological conditions for generating chimney structures,such as very thick source rock,overpressure and abnormal temperature.
- abnormal temperature distribution
- abnormal temperature difference of effluent coolant