Abnormal systolic blood pressure的用法和样例：
- Abnormal imaging was significantly associated with systolic blood pressure greater than the 90th percentile, and there was a trend toward association with varicella infection in the previous year.
- And they showed very clearly that with ARB, the lower the systolic blood pressure, the lower the reduction in risk.
- In a multiple regression model, age and systolic blood pressure measured at home were positively correlated with AIx.
将增强指数作为因变量 ,年龄、身高、心率、家访时的收缩压及舒张压作为自变量进行多元回归分析显示 ,受试者年龄及收缩压与增强指数呈显著的正相关。
- Systolic blood pressure refers to the peak pressure in the arteries around the time that the heart muscle contracts.
- Systolic blood pressure(SBP), left ventricular weight(LV) and LV to body weight(LV/BW) were measured.