- He is hotter than lions with lighter manes, eats less in summer and produces more abnormal sperm, the researchers found.
- No significant differences were observed in the comparison between normal sperm motility group and abnormal sperm motility group (P>0.05).
- Results:The acrosin activities of abnormal sperm morphology group are lower than that of normal sperm morphology group(P<0.05).
- "These studies have also shown an increase of normally shaped sperm and a significant decrease in the percentage of morphologically abnormal sperm.
- Specifically, the men had fewer abnormal sperm in which a chromosome had been lost or gained, known as aneuploidy, they reported in the journal Human Reproduction.