- MRI demonstrated abnormal signals, thickness of optic nerve and white matter lesions in brain.
- Abnormal signals in basal ganglia of 4 patients of 129Met/Met homozygote occurred after 2.5 months averagely, they survived for 10.5 months at average.
4例甲硫氨酸纯合型 (12 9Met/Met)底节T2 异常信号发现时间平均 2 5个月 ,存活时间平均 10 5个月 ;
- On MRI, abnormal signals due to spinal cord compression, tears of posterior longitudinal ligament and interspinous ligament were demonstrated.
- Head CT or MRI showed hypodense or abnormal signals in bilateral frontal,parietal and temporal lobes and/or basal ganglion regions.
- Abnormal signal intensities were also seen in dentate nuclei (8/25, 32%) and upper cervical cord (6/25, 24%).
- We report 10 patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS)whose MR imaging showed abnormal signal intensity in brain.