abnormal signal handling的用法和样例：
- Race conditions can also occur in signal handling.
- Abnormal signal intensities were also seen in dentate nuclei (8/25, 32%) and upper cervical cord (6/25, 24%).
- See the section on Advanced Event and Signal Handling for more details on this propagation process.
- The multiplexers and switches conduct equally well in both directions and offer rail-to-rail analog signal handling.
- We report 10 patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS)whose MR imaging showed abnormal signal intensity in brain.