- Abnormal signal intensities were also seen in dentate nuclei (8/25, 32%) and upper cervical cord (6/25, 24%).
- We report 10 patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS)whose MR imaging showed abnormal signal intensity in brain.
- There was also abnormal signal intensity of the thoracic and lumbar vertebrae at the same levels where the abnormal epidural tissue existed.
- Decomposing the new data set by EMD method again,a set of new IMFs is obtained,which is quite different than the one with abnormal signal.
将滤除了异常干扰的数据再次进行 EMD分解 ,可以得到新的 IMF系列 ,而它与不加校正的分解结果有相当大的差别 ,可靠地反映了真实物理过程。
- Howeverwith MRI scanning 9 cases had abnormal signal change in medulla oblongata, 5 cases had abnormal signal change incerebellum, 2 cases had abnormal signal in basal ganglion.
- A great deal of abnormal signal exists in radio cor respondence. It has important meaning that searching and finding this signal in radio monitor, but the abnormal signal is concealed by "sponge" collecting data, and is mixed up no ise.