Abnormal rapid eye movement sleep的用法和样例：
- Some evidence suggests that Rapid Eye Movement Sleep may be a time when the brain adapts to life experiences.
- Unborn babies spend increasing amounts of time in rapid eye movement sleep.
- The electrophysiologic substrate for RBD on polysomnography is rapid eye movement sleep without atonia.
- The results showed that injection of L-NNA suppressed both slow wave sleep(SWS) and rapid eye movement sleep (REMS) and prolonged awaking time.
- The criteria for a diagnosis of narcolepsy is based on shortened mean sleep latency of less than 5 minutes and presence of rapid eye movement sleep in 2 or more of the five 20-minute naps during multiple sleep latency test.