- Results Obvious difference existed between the size of yolk sacs in normal and abnormal pregnancy group (P<0.05).
- Objective: To study the relationship between abnormal pregnancy and cytogenetics.
- Objective To investigate the relationship between the infection with Gardnerella vaginalis (Gv) or Ureaplasma urealyticum (Uu) and abnormal pregnancy.
- The incidence of abnormal pregnancy outcome in wives of male workers exposed to ACN was significantly higher than that in control group.
- We will cover the costs for ailments associated with abnormal pregnancy and childbirth, excluding caesarean sections. Maximum of $1,000 per claim.