- Symptoms of a thiamine deficiency include anorexia (complete loss of appetite), abnormal posture, weakness, and even death.
- Next, inspect the neck including the sternomastoid muscles for symmetry, deformities or abnormal posture.
- Deformities are due to muscle paralysis and holding an abnormal posture during the daily activities for a long period of time.
- By multiple factor analysis,abnormal posture,emotional tension,moisture and fatigue were the main inducing factors of incidence of cervical spondylopathy.
- Stiffness and myokymia are present at rest and increase on attempts at contraction, thereby limiting mobility.[11,12] Persistent or intermittent abnormal postures of hands and feet are characteristic.
- The act or posture of bending low or crouching.