- This place doesn't have a very savory reputation.
- He arrived at the meeting place beforehand.
- We must settle on a place to meet.
- She twitched the curtain into place.
- The weather is abnormal this year.
- An abnormal or pathological respiratory sound.
Abnormal EEG abnormal abnormal administrative ethics abnormally contracting regions Abnormal diayram off leukocyte Abnormal presence of myoglobin Abnormal presence of galactose Abnormal eosinophil production abnormal presentation of fetus abnormal mucopolysacchariduria Abnormal short menstrual cycle