Abnormal number of nucleoli的用法和样例：
- But sometimes a person has an abnormal number of sex chromosomes, which can result in various disorders that range in severity.
- Several disorders are associated with an abnormal number of sex chromosomes, including Turner's syndrome and Klinefelter's syndrome.
- For her part, the 54-year-old Hunt, now at Washington State University, focuses on aneuploidy, or an abnormal number of chromosomes in eggs that causes birth defects and miscarriages.
- The number of fish in coastal waters has decreased.
- Abnormal increase in number of cells.