- But sometimes a person has an abnormal number of sex chromosomes, which can result in various disorders that range in severity.
- Several disorders are associated with an abnormal number of sex chromosomes, including Turner's syndrome and Klinefelter's syndrome.
- For her part, the 54-year-old Hunt, now at Washington State University, focuses on aneuploidy, or an abnormal number of chromosomes in eggs that causes birth defects and miscarriages.
- The weather is abnormal this year.
- He thumbed through the directory to look for her number.
- Let me note down your address and telephone number.