- As the eutectic time increases, the graphite morphology departs from sphericity to the abnormal morphology, and the roundness of the graphite particles decreases as well.
- Results:The rate of acrosome intactness in sperm with normal morphology group was higher than that of sperm with abnormal morphology group (P<0.001).
- TIPS procedures were not successful in 3 cases, CO2 WHV identified abnormal morphology, in two cases and in the remaining one no WHV was performed.
- The influence of abnormal morphology on the tensile, thermal and dynamic mechanical properties of polyamide fiber was studied.
- Background: There are few studies on the abnormal morphology of Langerhans' cells (LC) in condyloma acuminatum (CA) lesions, and some conclusions from the studies are not consistent or contradictory.