- A Report About Abnormal Mitosis in Root Tip Cells of Allium sativum L.
- Objective: To report a rare phenomena of abnormal mitosis in root tip cells of Allium sativum L.
- In addition all kinds of abnormal Mitosis behavior were also observed in different ploidy plants.The cause of diversity of chromosome numbers was priliminary analysed.
- Mitoses by themselves are not indicators of malignancy.However, abnormal mitoses are highly indicative of malignancy.
- This sarcoma has many mitoses. A very large abnormal mitotic figure is seen at the right.