- There is abnormal metabolism of serum lipids in AD.
- Abnormal metabolism of serum lipid and lipoprotein influence the development and progression of DR.
- Conclusions The results suggest that there are abnormal metabolism in plasmatic AVP of schizophrenic patients.
- Impaired glucose regulation is a kind of abnormal metabolism state between normal plasma glucose and diabetes mellitus.
- Metabolism Syndrome was a syntrophic disease,which was insulin resistance as foundation and caused by abnormal metabolism of glucose and lipoid.