- Objective: To study the relationships between abnormal karyotypes of patient s peripheral blood and abnormal fertile.
- Objective To study the relationships between sperm density and abnormal karyotypes, reproductive hormones.
- Objective:To study the relationships between abnormal karyotypes of the patient's peripheral blood and the abortion, stillbirth fetus and teratism.
- Within 46 second babies being born after their sibling with chromosomal aberrations,8 were abnormal karyotypes,the recurrence rate was 17.39%.
- Patterns and significance of abnormal karyotypes were discussed, and they showed great variations from one hypospadias to another, and no defenite aetiological correlations could be established.