- Results: 169 cases with abnormal karyotype of chromosome were found in 2800 cases.
- Results:The percentage of abnormal karyotype in one of a couple and in offspring were both 5%,and the percentage of couples both of whom had normal karyotype,but had the history of repeatedly abor...
- Results: The proportion of abnormal karyotype of 10 cases of APL detected by CISS is higher than by G-banding and CISS could offer the result when conventional cytogenetic methods failed to diagnose.
- Results:A total of 2436 patients were karyotyped,167 cases of abnormal karyotype were detected,the detection rate was 6.86%.
- Objective: To study the relationships between abnormal karyotypes of patient s peripheral blood and abnormal fertile.