Abnormal glucose metabolism的用法和样例：
- A recent study has linked abnormal glucose metabolism to an increased risk of cancer in women.
- Diabetes often has oxidative stress because of overloaded free radicals resulting from abnormal glucose metabolism.
- Recent reports show that abnormal glucose metabolism plays an important role in the pathophysiology of DC.
- Abnormal glucose metabolism may promote atherosclerotic process through mechanisms of alterations in lipid profile, coagulation system and endothelial function.
- The results suggest that the abnormal glucose metabolism may be due to structural changes of the insulin receptors causing the decrease of binding sites and affinity to insulin and resulting in insulin resistance.