Abnormal Fluctuating Prices的用法和样例：
- Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- Because of the fluctuating prices of RAMs. The hammered price may be altered, if the deal could not be finalized within three days!
- Securites become a kind of currency, traded in the socalled "secondary market" at fluctuating price.
- The fluctuating price of CERs also means that CCS will struggle to attract stable investment through this channel.
- Yesterday, the price increases have been seen as the instigator of the real estate developers also recognize that prices rise too is a style Beijing abnormal fluctuations.