- In the 2 eyes received PK,the recurred one showed multiple irregular bright reflection in the Bowman’s layer and anterior stroma layer and no any abnormal finding was seen in irrecurrent eye.
- G ene ral examination did not reveal abnormal findings except the skin lesions.
- Results Changes in visual acuity, fundal appearance, visual field and color sensation were major abnormal findings.
- Therapeutic operations were indicated for 25 abnormal findings, which included severe laryngomalacia, subglottic or tracheal stenosis, laryngeal mass, etc.
- No significant history or abnormal findings present. For applicants 11 or more years of age, the chest x-ray must also be taken into account.