- Objective: To analyses the abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG) in health persons.
- Of 300 workers in control group,54 of them had abnormal electrocardiogram,accounting for 18.00%(P<0.01).
- The levels of myocardial enzymogram with abnormal electrocardiogram changes at acute stage were significantly higher than those with normal electrocardiogram changes (P <0.05).
- Electrocardiogram was considered to be reference indexes in judging the condition and prognosis of patients with acute cerebral injury, abnormal electrocardiogram indicated bad prognosis.
- Abnormal Electrocardiogram of Constructors at High Altitude