- The micronucleus and abnormal division in Allium sativum root tips induced by polluted river water were investigated.
- Conotruncal defects(CTD) are related to abnormal division or rotation of the primitive truncus during embryologic development.
- It has been proposed that extra centrosomes generate CIN by promoting multipolar anaphase, a highly abnormal division that produces three or more aneuploid daughter cells.
- Micronuclei and abnormal division of Allium sativum breeded in polluted water
- The weather is abnormal this year.
- There is a clear division of labor in ants.