- Abnormal deposition of senile plaques (SP), neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) , synapse loss and neuronal cell death are pathological changes which are commonly found in AD patient’s brain.
- A disease of the ear in which the movement of the stapes within the oval window becomes impeded by abnormal deposits of spongy bone,leading to a progressive loss of hearing.
- Abnormal deposits of calcium in the injured and necrotic tissue (dystrophic calcification) are not considered to be rare conditions in human pathologic records.
- The weather is abnormal this year.
- I think I'd like a deposit account.