- The weather is abnormal this year.
- An abnormal or pathological respiratory sound.
- She reckoned she had cut her cost by half.
- She skirted round the problem of the high cost.
- It's abnormal for the boy to eat so much.
- The cost of travel to the far east is prohibitive.
abnormal end abnormal abnormal involuntary movement disorder abnormal changes of crustal deformation abnormal dysfunctional uterine bleeding abnormal interventricular septal motion Abnormally increased muscle contraction Abnormally decreased muscle contraction abnormal bronchovesicular breath sounds abnormal interventricular sepcal motion abnormal collocations rhetorical effects