- President Abni arrived in Dominican Republic today.
- A survey found that73% of the public had a favorable impression of Abni's inauguration speech, and63% believed his stance would improve cross strait relations.
- The government information bureau's overseas website in New York still has not updated its information about the new presentation over ten days since Abni's inauguration.
- Abni's "flat hat factory," which was best known for its wildly popular campaign souvenirs, formally shut down today as a way to stop the counterfeiters.
- Over 30,000 people already signed up to buy the 6,000 bottles of the special edition commemorative wine made by the tobacco and alcohol monopoly bureau for Abni presidential inauguration.