- A survey found that73% of the public had a favorable impression of Abni's inauguration speech, and63% believed his stance would improve cross strait relations.
- The government information bureau's overseas website in New York still has not updated its information about the new presentation over ten days since Abni's inauguration.
- Abni's "flat hat factory," which was best known for its wildly popular campaign souvenirs, formally shut down today as a way to stop the counterfeiters.
- Over 30,000 people already signed up to buy the 6,000 bottles of the special edition commemorative wine made by the tobacco and alcohol monopoly bureau for Abni presidential inauguration.
- This is consistent with many legislators' suspicion that the KMT is attempting to embarrass Abni's new regime by dragging down the market especially after the introduction of the new market stabilization plan.