- deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure;
"She denied herself wine and spirits"
- surrender (power or a position);
"The King abnegated his power to the ministers"
- deny or renounce;
"They abnegated their gods"
- Above all, he abnegated and found out the reason.
- Above all , he abnegated himself and found out the reason.
- Results: 55 patients were cured. 2 case were abnegated to be healed.
- The very possibility of Heroism had been, as it were, formally abnegated in the minds of all.
- Instable signal and intercross steady signal for upper precision through construct adaptive function and process genetic selection with construct adaptive function are abnegated.
- abnegated:abnegate v. 放弃…