- deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure;
"She denied herself wine and spirits"
- surrender (power or a position);
"The King abnegated his power to the ministers"
- deny or renounce;
"They abnegated their gods"
- So I should learn how to abnegate everything upset.
- They are trying to abnegate a certain amount of responsibility.
- PLEASE abnegate me and getting over me,I can't give your anwser,sorry!
- What a real grouth is need courge and faith to try new thing and abnegate old things.
- It can abnegate useless samples and make the knowledge of study objects accumulate.
- abnegate:abnegate v. 放弃…