- 能干地，精明强干地；熟练地，灵巧地，巧妙地 in an able manner;skilfully;successfully
- with competence; in a competent capable manner;
"they worked competently"
- They have done their work very ably.
- Iranian diplomats ably exploit such doubts.
- An air hostess ever avoided the happening of afore-mentioned circumstances ably.
This is ably done.
They were ably supported by the Communist Party.
The meeting was ably run by the chairman.
She controlled the meeting ably.
He could play the horn very ably.
He performs his duties very ably.
- ably:ably adv. 能干地, 巧妙地…