- 能干地，精明强干地；熟练地，灵巧地，巧妙地 in an able manner;skilfully;successfully
with competence; in a competent capable manner;
"they worked competently"
- They have done their work very ably.
- We were ably assisted by a team of volunteers.
- Iranian diplomats ably exploit such doubts.
- An air hostess ever avoided the happening of afore-mentioned circumstances ably.
- This is ably done.
- They were ably supported by the Communist Party.
- The meeting was ably run by the chairman.
- She controlled the meeting ably.
- He could play the horn very ably.
- He performs his duties very ably.